Consumer and Investment Management (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
CONSUMER (MARCUS BY GOLDMAN SACHS)
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is the firm’s consumer business, combining the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with 150 years of experience. Today, Marcus has $90 billion in deposits, $7 billion in loan balances and 4 million customers across our lending and deposits businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Through the use of insights and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. We are backed by our unique team, comprised of individual contributors from leading agile technology companies, fintechs and consumer financial services companies, allowing us to disrupt the industry, while helping consumers take control of their financial lives.
As a member of the US consumer deposits product management team, you will work closely with the product management lead as well as the marketing and digital product leads on defining and executing the product roadmap for retail deposits. In your role you will:
- Specify, implement and manage retail banking products to achieve the agreed business plan, including the marketability and profitability of products
- Analyze customer feedback and preferences to define product parameters
- Define specific product parameters to be built and write user stories and acceptance criteria
- Define the incremental value generated as well as the build costs required for products
- Monitor competitor and market activity, product performance and customer behavior to implement changes to product parameters
- Research industry trends and features to develop and pitch recommendations for the product roadmap
- Partner with marketing teams to define marketing acquisition plan and deliver agreed commercial goals
- Collaborate with digital product managers and call center leads to define a best in class web and call center customer experience
- 5+ years of retail banking experience
- Prior product strategy experience in deposits business is preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Self-driven with the ability to work independently and cross-functionally
- Effective communicator who will present results highlighting the broader commercial and strategic impact
- Proven analytical skills and problem solving ability paired with meticulous attention to detail
- Proactive team player who takes ownership of and accountability for projects
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment, consistently adhering to strict deadlines and evolving priorities
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.