IMG - founded in 1987 - provides information technology (IT) and information assurance (IA) services to government and commercial customers worldwide - is seeking a full-time Circuit Manager with TS/SCI at its Fort Belvoir, VA location.
Certification TRAINING OPPORTUNITY!
The purpose of the Circuit Manager is to assist in planning, activation, deactivation and monitoring of communication circuits and long-haul transmissions within assigned budget.Responsibilities:
- Under indirect supervision, assists in planning, activation, deactivation and monitoring of communication circuits and long-haul transmissions within assigned budget.
- Demonstrate understanding of bandwidth requirements to determine cost-effective bundling of circuits in the most efficient routing and configuration by satellite and terrestrial methods.
- Able to coordinate and recommend alternative circuit routing to balance loading for new and existing circuits minimizing network risk.
- Can include tasks associated with providing circuit user support for circuit activation, provide recommendations based on DA PAM 25-5, deliver circuit status report, coordinate and resolve on-site circuit emergencies, enhance the visibility of the network circuit, deliver circuit operational health reports and maintain circuit database.
- Must possess strategic planning skills to support circuit management plus thorough understanding of internal and external compliance circuit policies.
- Accurately completes paperwork for circuit transactions.
- Ability to organize, plan and schedule work with minimal supervision.
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience.
Clearance Required: TS/SCI (Top Secret with Sensitive Compartmented Information) required prior to consideration.
Years of Relevant Experience Required: 5-7 years of relevant work experience.
IMG COMPANY BENEFITS:
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
401(k) with company match
20 days of personal leave plus paid holidays
Information Management Group is an EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/National Origin