Cisco DNA and Networks and Routing Engineer
- Working within a Project Team implementing a vanilla Cisco DNA delivery across a large legacy network estate in multiple global locations.
- Based on customer site in Austin, Texas
Completing Cisco DNA discovery steps:
- Confirm ACL, Password and Configuration Details.
- Run DNA Network Discovery.
- Identify Missing Information / Unreachable equipment.
- Remediate unreachable devices.
Assist with completion of Cisco DNA Design, assisting Lead technical Architect as part of a wider project team, steps include:
- Confirm Target Software Levels.
- Confirm with completion of due diligence steps, including review of Asset List
- Design Workshop, steps include:
- Review existing Configurations.
- Review and agree approach for creation of Cisco DNA settings for Golden Images and Policies.
- Assign tasks to complete a review of all items of equipment and existing configurations which prevent inclusive in scope of the Cisco DNA project.
- Design standards & schema for:
- Network Access Control Lists.
- Network Interfaces.
- Network Hardware.
- Network Software.
- Design and Confirm Implementation Approach Strategy based on using a pilot phase with sequential iterative phases of delivery.
- Complete documentation as required.
- Complete onsite training via screen share with other onsite engineers.
- Complete Project Execution as lead engineer as part of the project team:
- Create Low Level Design alongside Lead Technical Architect.
- Implementation of Cisco DNA elements including:
- Topology / Network Hierarchy
- Creation of Golden Image(s)
- Creation of Network Policies including
- Creation of Network Health