LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
The Cisco Engineer needs to be able to perform the following tasks:
- Managing routing and switching changes for various projects
- Changes to Access control lists
- Changes and Management of ASA firewalls
- Implementing new wireless Access Points and upgrading LAN Controllers
- Working on Routing changes/rules (BGP changes)
- CCNA certification
- 5+ years of Cisco Networking experience
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.