We are currently searching For a Cisco Administrator
- Responsible for installation, set-up, maintenance, and operation of Cisco routers, firewalls and switches and IP telephony systems
- Responsible for installation, set-up, maintenance, and operation of Windows servers.
- Perform detail network and system analysis, design and multi-protocol configuration and troubleshooting.
- Resolve LAN/WAN connectivity problems.
- Monitor network stability and performance.
- Performs day-to-day management of corporate network.
- Initiates new responsibilities and helps to plan for the future of the network.
- Works with outside service and equipment vendors for installations and problem resolution.
- Evaluates and/or recommends purchases.