Title: Unified Communications Administrator- CISCO
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $95,000 to $105,000 + bonus Annually
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Unified Communications Administrator- CISCO.
- Advanced knowledge of telecommunications, network and server related technologies.
- In depth knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications product suite including Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Unity Connection, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express, Cisco Voice Gateways, Expressway, Jabber and Webex.
- Must be knowledgeable in IP networking, LAN/WAN, VoIP, routers, switches, firewalls and VPNs and Cloud telephony including UCaaS and CCaaS.Virtualization with VMware solutions, Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory.
- Expert level problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Ability to work independently, with little direction.
- Ability to develop plans for the implementation of telecommunications hardware, software and applications.
- Strong presentations skills, ability to provide presentations to management and training for internal and external customers.
- Strong financial budgeting and cost benefit analysis skills.
- Ability to work provide 24x7 support as required.
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU A MORE VIABLE CANDIDATE:
- One or more of the following certifications:
- Cisco CCNA Voice/Collaboration-Minimum CCNA must be active
- Cisco CCNP Voice/Collaboration
- VMware VCP-DCV (Data Center), VCP-NV (Network Virtualization)
- Cloud Architect (AWS, Azure or Cisco)
- PMP (Project Management Professional)
- A bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience in a telecommunications administration role in a corporate environment and the Cisco CCNA certification; In lieu of degree, additional work experience and/or trade school or applicable certifications required.
- Will support our telecommunications and Unified Communications environments while leading the company through the adoption of new technologies including online meetings, video conferencing and cloud-based offerings such UCaaS and CCaaS.
- Responsible for all aspects of the enterprise telecommunications infrastructure including the evaluation, implementation and administration of the hardware, software and application platforms.
- Participates in long-term strategic planning of the telecommunications architecture. Performs research and analysis, makes recommendations of technologies that align with stakeholder requirements.
- Provides technical guidance to customers and mentors IT staff members.
- Monitor, maintain and optimize the network and telecommunications infrastructure, monitoring systems and related security platforms.
- Manage vendors to ensure that service level, capacity and cost effectiveness of services are met. Provide 24x7 support for the IT infrastructure.
- Serves as project manager for medium to large, inter-departmental projects.
- Install, configure and test network and telecommunications services including hardware and software components, vendor services and related applications.
- Troubleshoot, resolve and document complex network and telecommunications technical and performance issues.
- Responsible for the creation and adherence of network and telecommunications architecture standards, procedures and policies.
- Provides technical leadership and mentoring of team members, internal and external customers.
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.