Actively hiring for a City Planner to work in Oklahoma. We've had the pleasure of working with this client before and they are communicative and timely with feedback, which is very nice to have during these times!
Opportunity - lead, oversee, and participate in the design and management of the City’s housing and land. Serve as a liaison between the City and the public, homeowners, developers, and builders to help develop, implement, and expedite planning inquiries.
Background for this position -
- Bachelor's degree in Urban Planning or similar study
- ACIP Certified
- Municipal Planning experience
- Opportunity for someone to work independently and stretch their wings
- Growing City with a considerable amount of potential for new and exciting challenges
- One of top 5% of benefits in the state