Civil CAD Designer
CEI Engineering is seeking a CAD Designer to join our office in Bentonville, AR. The CAD Designer will provide AutoCAD design and drafting support for various civil site development projects from conceptual phase through construction documents. Tasks will include developing small and large scale commercial, industrial, public works, and parks/recreation projects. Top candidates will have previous civil design experiencein a consulting firm environment.
- Develop complete sets of site development projects using AutoCAD Civil 3D including site geometry, utility, erosion and sediment control, grading/drainage plans and details in accordance with client and CEI design standards
- Analyze surveys, field notes, maps, aerial photographs, and other materials to identify potential project constraints and the best approach in developing and completing projects on time and on budget
- Complete redlines and plan revisions
- Research and review deeds, ordinances, technical reports, municipal, state and federal codes to ensure compliance
- Collaborate with project managers and design staff to provide status updates, discuss challenges, and address plan revisions
- Other duties as assigned
- One year CAD certificate from a college or technical school, or equivalent combination of training and experience
- At least one year of CAD design experience
- High proficiency with AutoCAD
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D strongly preferred
- Full range of visual depth perception and the ability to distinguish colors
- Valid Driver's License, acceptable driving record, and ability to occasionally travel overnight
CEI Engineering Associates, Inc. is a full service Civil Engineering, Planning, Landscape Architecture, and Land Surveying consulting firm. Established in 1973, CEI has evolved from a five-person engineering, environmental, and surveying firm into a national firm of over 100 professionals operating from six offices across the US. We value hiring quality people that want to continuously develop and grow along with CEI.
CEI offers competitive pay, comprehensive health and wellness offerings, a 401(k) program with company match, Employee Stock Ownership plan, quarterly incentive bonus program, continuing education opportunities, and a health and wellness reimbursement program. Most importantly, we aim to give you the opportunity to do what you do best everyday. Come grow with us! For more, connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.