- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to utilize prescribed standards in the completion of drawings and engineering calculations
- Proficient with AutoCAD 2015 or higher, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Microsoft Office programs, and databases.
- Experience with electronic document file management including naming conventions etc.
- Experience working with construction document packages beginning to end; well versed with industry nomenclature.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Minimum of two years of prior customer support experience; possess a “happy to help” attitude
- Ability to converse with industry professionals with confidence and competence.
- 2-4 years of experience in Civil CAD drafting and/or civil engineering experience.
- Experience with hydraulic calculation software and/or geotech experience very helpful.
- Civil Engineering degree preferred but we will consider equivalent education and experience. (This position does not require a P.E. license.)
- Ability to work individually as well as with a team and to work with minimual supervison.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.A.
Beautiful modern facility located south of Phoenix!
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Comprehensive BENEFITS including excellent health care policies and 401k program with generous employer match.
We area an E.O.E.