Job Ref.: 5297
Job Title: Civil Design Engineer
Role: Engineering, Science, or Related
Relocation Available: No
Town / City: Wise
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Multi-disciplined firm with an established practice, which includes both public and private sector clientele, has immediate openings for an experienced Design Engineers. The ideal candidate will have a civil or environmental engineering education/background with 0-4 years of experience in the industry as well as having a minimum educational background consisting of an engineering degree from an accredited 4-year college or university. The degree should be in a field consistent with the type of engineering work to be performed. Ideally, the candidate should be registered as an EIT or be able to attain the status at the time of their hiring.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Applies educational knowledge/experience to the design of projects under the direct supervision of a project engineer or senior engineer.
• Interact with other design team members, regulatory agencies and others related to the project they are working on Direct and supervise design technicians
• Coordinate with clients, regulatory agencies and other entities
• Produce quality products in a timely manner meeting both the schedule and man-hours for the project.
• Direct communication with CAD technicians drafting projects and Project Managers.
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or other related engineering field.
Strong verbal communication and writing skills.
Proficiency using MS Word and Excel.
EIT or a minimum of 4-years experience
Experience or class work in water and sanitary sewer systems design.
Competitive Salary based on experience
401k with Company Match
Medical/ Dental Plans
Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
Short/Long term disability
Bottom Line Requirements:
1. Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or other related engineering field.
2. EIT or a minimum of 4-years experience preferred.
3. Experience or class work in water and sanitary sewer systems design preferred.
Apply for this job