We have an immediate need for a Civil Engineer in Training with experience designing and creating construction documents for land development projects using AutoCAD Civil 3D to join a Civil Engineering Consulting firm in Dallas, Texas.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering (BSCE); Master's Degree is preferred
- Engineer in Training (EIT) certification is desired
- AutoCAD / Civil 3D experience
- Land Development project experience is a plus
- Will assist Senior Technical Staff in defining project scope, estimating and tracking budget, and production of complete plans sets for private land development projects and public works
- Will interact with state and local authorities and represent the firm in a professional manner
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $55,000 - $65,000 and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CIVIL ENGINEERING | LAND DEVELOPMENT | PUBLIC WORKS | AUTOCAD | CIVIL 3D | E.I.T.