We have an immediate need for a Civil Engineer in Training with private land development experience to join a well-established Civil Engineering firm in Dallas, Texas
Requirements for this position include:
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Registration as a Civil Engineer in Training (EIT) is required
- Private land development project experience is a must - residential or commercial site designs and calculations
- Master-Planned Community development experience is preferred
- AutoCAD Civil 3D proficiency
- We prefer candidates who are interested in pursuing a PE license
- Project estimating experience is a plus
- Ability to work with clients directly and manage project budgets is desired
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $65,000 - $75,000 or commensurate with experience and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CIVIL ENGINEERING | RESIDENTIAL | LAND DEVELOPMENT | CIVIL 3D | ENGINEER IN TRAINING | E.I.T.