A very well-established, Civil Engineering, Site Design and Development firm, with an office in Miami is looking for Senior Management, Project Manager, and a Civil Site Designer. We work hard to ensure that our projects are planned, designed & managed to meet not only our high expectations, but to exceed our clients' goals as well. We have a work hard, play hard mentality & we invest into all of our employees.
What You Will Be Doing
You will lead design & engineering land development projects that include office & commercial, Municipal, Bridges, hospitals, and city project development sites. You'll need to understand the project scope of work, budget & schedule; for maintaining control of project, beginning to completion, to ensure project is completed within budget & on schedule. Focus on communication with the client during the course of the project & maintaining a relationship that fosters repeat business.
What You Need for this Position
- Associates Degree in Civil Engineering or Related Degree
- Active Professional Engineering License registration in Florida preferred
- The ability & drive to direct/lead engineering designers & technicians
- The ability to keep projects on schedule & on budget
- 10-20 Years of Experience for Senior Management
- 5-10 Years of experience for Project Manager
- 3-5 Years of experience for Site Designers
- Engineering Design of Land Development Projects, Municipal, Commercial, or industrial.
- Utility Design
- Site Grading
- Storm Water Management Systems
- Zoning Research
- Permitting Research
- Software Proficiency: AutoCad Civil 3D, Hydraflow Storm (or other storm drainage system design software), Hydraflow Hydrographs (or other hydrology/pond design software).
We are looking forward to receiving your resume & going over the position in more detail with you.
My name is Ken Markie and I place professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at 605.277.3808 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 28 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.