Civil Engineer - Project Manager - Transportation -Tucson, AZ
Psomas, one of the top-ranked consulting engineering firms in the nation, providing surveying, engineering, construction management and environmental services throughout the Western United States, has an opening for a Project Manager to join our Transportation Civil Engineering team in our Tucson office.
As a Project Manager, you will utilize your expertise to oversee all aspects of the development and design for transportation and traffic projects. Ability to work in a team environment is essential.
- Leading the design and development of transportation and traffic projects
- Monitoring project schedules, budget, and profitability
- Developing staffing plans and project fee estimates
- Acting as the client advocate and ensuring client satisfaction
- Pursuing business development opportunities
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in engineering and design with a focus on public works, roadway, and highway design
- A Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or related discipline and professional engineer (PE) registration
- 4 or more years of increasingly responsible supervisory experience
- Knowledge in computer software utilized in the transportation/public works industry, Highway/Roadway Design, InRoads Software, AutoCAD/MicroStation, Civil 3D
- Familiarity with local municipality, and ADOT design and procedures, regulatory compliance and agency coordination
Our culture is built on the foundation of social sustainability practices. We embrace this responsibility through our One Psomas philosophy and programs that support diversity, learning and mentorship, giving back and health and safety.
We support the continuous learning and development of our employees, while providing flexibility to meet your wellness needs. We offer competitive compensation and benefits including:
- Flexible Schedules
- Career Paths
- Training and Development
- Tuition/Professional Licensing Assistance
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Health, Dental, Vision, through Kaiser, Cigna, and VSP
- Life Insurance
- Long/Short Term Disability
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status,sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Civil Engineer, Project Manager, Transportation, Psomas, Engineering jobs
Civil Engineer, Project Manager, Transportation, Psomas, Engineering jobs0