VHB’s growing Richmond, VA team is looking for a talented Civil Engineer to join our Land Development team!
VHB’s passionate professionals include engineers, scientists, planners, and designers who partner with public and private clients in the land development, transportation, real estate, institutional, and energy industries, as well as federal, state, and local governments.
Together, we work to improve mobility, enhance communities and economic vitality, and balance development and infrastructure needs with environmental stewardship.
- Work within a team of professionals in developing civil engineering plans and specifications for a multitude of land development projects
- Perform analysis of data.
- Design site plans using AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Perform site visits of projects in progress
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Team oriented with strong capability to work independently.
- Ability to independently perform multiple tasks and interact appropriately and positively with coworkers.
- Self-motivated with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Civil3D software desired.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and excel) required.
- Strong computer skills.
- Motivated to lead and mentor others
- 0-3 years of experience
- Pursuing or completed undergraduate degree in civil engineering
At VHB, we’re invested in what we do, compelled by intellectual curiosity, and driven to work collectively to best serve our clients and help shape the future of our communities in a meaningful way. We’re proud, yet humbled, to have been doing this for 40 years. We are dedicated to making a positive impact and providing opportunities to grow personally and professionally.