CPH has an opening in its Fort Myers, Florida office for the following position:
Civil/Environmental Engineer with a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a licensed Professional Engineer.
This position provides an opportunity for a skilled, self-motivated, and detail-oriented professional to join an established, growing Architectural and Engineering Design Firm. CPH, Inc. is a multi-disciplined firm that provides its clients complete services from project inception through construction. Our in-house professionals include Engineers, Architects, Landscape Architects, Planners, Surveyors, Biologists and Construction Management personnel. Our teams develop innovative solutions for complex design challenges and are dedicated to providing clients with the highest quality service. CPH has been in business for over 38 years and is consistently ranked as one of the Top 500 Design Firms in the nation by ENR.
- Must be technically sound and have permitting and working experience on private or public projects within Florida.
- Must be a PE with strong communication, coordination and organization skills.
- Proven leadership and project management skill
- Multi-Disciplined Engineer working with Public & Private Clients a plus
This person must possess the ability to design, oversee, value engineer, estimate, and perform due diligence necessary toward successful completion of private or public projects.
- This person must be fundamentally sound, have strong analytical problem solving, and communication skills.
- This person must enjoy detail and follow-up work to see a project to completion.
- B.S. in Civil/Environmental Engineering with a Florida P.E. License.
- Project management experience and ability to work and communicate with clients and CPH team
- Understands the importance of contract, scope, budget and change orders.
- Self-motivated and capable of establishing and managing a team, being able to develop and communicate the importance of schedules and project’s budget within the team, determines design objectives and requirements, reviews and provides input and directions on the design work.
- Initiates and maintains extensive contact with key engineering staff members and officials of clients, keeping the client informed of project schedule and progress.
- Have communication skills in negotiations of design issues of critical nature, have creativity, foresight, and mature judgment in anticipating and solving unprecedented engineering problems.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Dependent upon experience.
- CPH offers Medical, Dental and Vision with a quality insurance company.
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability.
- 401K, Paid Personal Time Off, and Paid Holidays
CPH is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug Free Work Environment Employer.