NB+C is a leading wireless Site Development firm that provides services to all the major wireless carriers. We are seeking motivated professionals to join our innovative, fast-paced and dynamic team environment. NB+C is totally committed to bringing the brightest and most determined minds to projects while providing employees with a supportive and collaborative professional environment.
We work hard to ensure that our employees are provided with a great benefits package including health coverage, 401K, flex spending, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, and PTO.
- Ability to efficiently operate all equipment, but, not limited to the following: Mini excavator, Skid Steer, JLG Lifts
- Ability to communicate with the local jurisdiction to schedule and pass building inspections, scheduling concrete, stone and equipment deliveries with internal staff or by themselves
- Ability to travel 2-10 days at a time
- Able to compile civil closeouts to submit to their CM/PM/CPC
- Ability to efficiently use a transit
- Able to read construction drawings and have the knowledge in laying ground rings, cad-welding, megger testing, running conduit also the ability to understand elevation drawings
- Knowledge in forming and pouring but not limited to the following: concrete slabs, drilled caissons, turn down footers, tying rebar and all aspect required to correctly form concrete
- Knowledge of power, in pulling and prepping wire for electricians to make final connections
- Self-motivated and a team leader to run and efficiently direct a civil crew of 2-4 men
- Knowledge to build Ice Bridge and ground per customers specification, but, not limited to mounting and wiring associated cabinets per customer specifications
- DOT License required for hauling equipment and trailers
- Knowledge with OSHA specifications on safe trenching practices
- Read and interpret geotechnical reports
- Knowledge with landscaping