Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and AECOM, has a vacancy for a Civil Investigator supporting the US Attorney's Office.
A Civil Investigator performs, but is not limited to the following duties:
* Provides professional investigations and collateral coverage to clarify and/or verify facts in Criminal/Civil/National Security/ investigations, or similar matters
* Provides expert testimony in court cases/affidavits/Grand Jury and related matters
* Travels in support of investigations
* Provides analysis of information and makes intelligence assessments for cognizant investigators
* Provides written reports/analysis of investigation/intelligence information
* Must have above average oral communication skills
A Civil Investigator must meet the minimum qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree required. Master's preferred. Additional experience can be substituted for advanced degree requirements
* Formalized training and certification within a specific expertise/investigative field
* 20+ Years of Federal Law Enforcement experience
* Demonstrated experience in complex Criminal/Civil/National Security/ investigations
* Experience within a specific investigative field
* Significant experience testifying in court matters
* Foreign language skills are preferred
* Demonstrated liaison/coordination skills
* Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Security Access
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and a 7 (or 10) year minimum background investigation.
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualiﬁed persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.