Kelly Services is currently seeking a General Processing Clerk for one of our premier customers who is one of the top international banks in Cincinnati, OH off on Wooster Road
Kelly is a full-service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally.
Shift: 9am – 6pm Monday – Friday
- Performs routine and/or repetitive clerical functions according to standard procedures or instructions. \t
- Generally, sorts, files, and processes paperwork including correspondence, cards, invoices, receipts and other records. \t
- Gathers and verifies data and transfers to standard format. \t
- Generates correspondence and routine reports. \t
- Posts and extracts data from records and files. \t
- Stamps, sorts and distributes department mail. \t
- Photo-copies and proofreads documents. \t
- May verify and process documents, bills, invoices and vouchers. \t
- May order department supplies. \t
- May respond to customer inquiries. \t
- Handles incoming calls and other clerical duties as directed. \t
- These positions may involve cash handling.
- High School Diploma or equivalent \t
- Basic knowledge of general office procedures, computers and other office equipment. \t
- Ability to collect and organize information. \t
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds \t
- Proficient in Microsoft Office \t
- Knowledge of Lotus Notes
Pay Rate: $ 16.30 per hour
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable* \t
- Service bonus plan \t
- Holiday pay plan \t
- Weekly electronic pay options \t
- Free online training campus available \t
- Exclusive online employee community \t
- Corporate discounts
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact Anne Jungwirth at 612-214-3768 or email at email@example.com , however your resume must be received directly from the job posting. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.