Claims Rep II – Casualty
When you join the Automobile Club of Southern California as a Claims Representative II, you’re bringing your expertise to a best-in-class organization that is focused on delivering quality service to our members. You will handle moderate to highly complex claims involving auto physical damage written by the Interinsurance Exchange in compliance with all regulatory and statutory requirements. You’ll manage investigation, evaluation, and negotiation of automotive claims. Conduct phone and/or field investigations. Identify and obtain statements from insured’s, claimants and witnesses.
- Experience in servicing casualty claims required.
- Advanced understanding of insurance principles necessary.
- Comprehensive understanding of vehicle repair procedures and issues.
- Advanced technical knowledge and skills
- Evidence of continuing education (i.e. industry designations) desired.
- Valid driver’s license with level of financial responsibility required by the Club and an acceptable motor vehicle record required.
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance, Pension and 401k Savings Plan
- Employee DiscountsAAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we’re united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 14,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding. If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast-paced organization then you have come to the right place.
You should bring:
Experience in servicing casualty claims required.
Advanced understanding of insurance principles necessary.
Comprehensive understanding of vehicle repair procedures and issues.
Advanced technical knowledge and skills
Evidence of continuing education (i.e. industry designations) desired.
Valid driver’s license with level of financial responsibility required by the Club and an acceptable motor vehicle record required.