ESIS®, Inc., a Chubb company, provides claim and risk management services to a wide variety of commercial clients. ESIS’ innovative best-in-class approach to program design, integration, and achievement of results aligns with the needs and expectations of our clients’ unique risk management needs. With more than 60 years of experience, and offerings in both the U.S. and globally, ESIS provides one of the industry’s broadest selections of risk management solutions covering both pre and post-loss services.
Under direct supervision initially, performs customer service and/or claims functions within a specific business line while training to become a claims representative. Gains exposure to all facets of a professional claims representative position through classroom and hands on learning. May handle a small caseload as training progresses.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Assists with new losses, verifies accuracy of information via coverage.
- Registers new loss information on the system.
- Performs file updates on system as directed by claims reps.
- Registers loss payments on system.
- Deals with agents, insureds, clients, and other customers via verification.
- Completes loss registration forms.
- Handles jurisdictional notices, payment of benefits, scheduling medical appointments, completion and filing of necessary forms
- May handle entry level rep duties on minor claims
- Assistants with Claims Rep coverage in the team and may perform duties related to the initial investigation of a claim
- Handles other administrative duties for the team as assigned
(include operating budget, revenue goals, reporting relationships, # of direct/indirect reports, etc.) This position reports to a Technical Claims Team Leader. There are no positions reporting into this position.
Chubb strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respect are central to how Chubb operates and we believe the best solutions draw upon diverse perspectives, experiences and skills. We operate in such a way where everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success.
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.