Claims Analyst (
Job Number:330503 )
The Claims Analyst provides critical operational support to the Brandywine Group and reports to the Brandywine Operations Manager.
Job Location – Philadelphia
- Complete payment requests including allocation and ensuring financials are accurate.
- Payment issuance and payment registration in ClaimConnect
- Complete new file set-ups with accurate claim coding
- Initiate policy search requests
- Assist in the maintenance of system data including adding case, policy information and closing files/cases under the direction of claim handlers.
- Creating PST files and CDs for internal claims and external reinsurance audits.
- Provides customer service support to claims professionals to facilitate efficient claims management
- Assist with projects and assignments as requested
- Successful completion of college level curriculum or the equivalent related business experience.
- Self-starter and able to work in a fast paced demanding environment.
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with ability to identify and resolve problems.
- Quick learner; strong working knowledge of computer systems and various Microsoft applications such as Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized, focused, with a structured system to meet deadlines.
Desired, but not Required Qualifications:
- ClaimConnect experience preferred.
- Insurance knowledge with a focus on policy terminology, coverage and deductible interpretation, forms and endorsements for various lines of business.
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, age, and pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by law. Performance and qualifications are the only basis upon which we hire, assign, promote, compensate, develop and retain employees. Chubb prohibits all unlawful discrimination, harassment and retaliation against any individual who reports discrimination or harassment.
Philadelphia - 510 Walnut St
Job Posting- Oct 28, 2019, 2:01:10 PM