Claims Compliance Reporting Analyst
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
KEY OBJECTIVE: As a member of the Claims Compliance team, this position is responsible for all claim compliance regulatory reporting relating to state specific data calls, market conduct exams, monthly and quarterly claims data reporting and other audit reporting. This position will work collaboratively with business partners to ensure claims data is reported correctly and timely and in compliance with CHUBB and Industry Best Practices. This individual will partner with various teams across claims and IT to complete the reports and to analyze and communicate findings.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Complete Claims data reporting:
o Regulatory Claims Compliance reporting
o SOX data reporting
· Translate state compliance requests into detailed reporting requirements, and assess complexity
· Prepare reports in a timely manner and ensure data is appropriate and complete
· Update and maintain database information for quarterly/monthly and yearly reporting for different states as needed.
· Performs a thorough analysis of quality review of reports results and identifies and fixes gaps as needed
· Continuously collaborates with claim IT and Claims Optimization to development of meaningful reports and workflows to recreate reports as needed.
· Interact with multiple business partners (Underwriting, Claims, Internal Audit, TPAs, Accounts, etc.) as required.
· Is a strong contributor to the team, sharing ideas, and assisting the Claims Compliance team as necessary.
· Stays current within respective field(s) of expertise, understanding regulatory reporting.
· This position reports to the Claims Compliance Business Officer.
· Knowledge of Insurance business and claim practices (Direct Handled and TPA)
· Capable of translating state compliance requests into detailed reporting requirements, and assess complexity
· Understand databases at detailed or aggregated level, and be flexible in leveraging existing reports/applications or building reports from scratch
· Ability to conduct reasonability check as well as in-depth reconciliation with keen attention to detail
· Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication and problem resolution skills
· Self-starter with excellent time management skill
· Proficiency in Excel, 3+ experience
· Strong programming skills in SQL or SAS, 3+ year experience
· Ability to collect, dissect, and analyze complex data sets.
· Ability to provide consultation and expert advice to management.
· Ability to excel independently and in a team environment.
· Excellent time management and organizational skills.
o Bachelor’s degree in related field or proven insurance related experience.
o Claims Reporting Experience
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.