At Niagara, we’re looking for Team Members who want to be part of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest quality most affordable bottled water.
Consider applying here, if you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team Members.
The Legal Claims Representative is responsible for investigating claims and obtaining relevant facts to determine coverage, loss and liability. The candidate must be able to interact effectively with business partners and customers, insurance agents, and other personnel involved in the claim process.
- Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMA): Address daily disposition issues regarding damaged product and review RMA requests to ensure appropriate RMA code was requested.
- Process and collect claims with a focus on Freight claims, but assist with Property, Auto and other claims as needed.
- Maintain data entry for tracking of all claims including:
- Retrieve of all documentation pertaining to filing of claims (bill of lading, invoice, credit memo, pictures, and witness statements).
- Execute filing of claims, utilizing existing form letters and all general correspondence regarding follow-up and claim resolution.
- Negotiate payment of liability claims to limit Niagara’s liability as much as possible.
- Execute all logistics responsibilities supporting claims recovery (scan, email, and file).
- Document receipt of claim payments and closing processes on matrix and file.
- 2 years of Experience in Field
- Preferred (Optimal Candidate):
- 3 Years of Experience in Field
- Excellent computer skills in Outlook, Excel, MS Word, and web based programs. Knowledge of Access and Oracle a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication. Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Exceptional customer service skills. This position has extensive contact with multiple external and internal customers.
- Applicant must be professional, organized and able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience
Preferred (Optimal Candidate):
- Required: NA
- Preferred: NA
- Required: NA
- Preferred: Spanish
Any employment agency, person or entity that submits a résumé into this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the understanding that the applicant's résumé will become the property of Niagara Bottling, LLC. Niagara Bottling, LLC will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Employment agencies that have fee agreements with Niagara Bottling, LLC and have been engaged on a search shall submit résumé to the designated Niagara Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon authorization, submit résumé into this career site to be eligible for placement fees.