Type: Full Time Direct Hire
Location: This position would require you to work onsite in our Franklin TN office
The Claims Exchange Engineer is responsible for ingestion process for production data which includes medical\pharmacy claims and membership. This position will heavily use a combination of T-SQL, stored procedures and SSIS packages to perform ETL on production data using mapping\requirements provided by an Analyst on the same team. The SQL Database Developer has a large impact on the business and health of our customers because the production data is used to make business decisions and better help our patients.
- Education: minimum Bachelor's degree required, Masters preferred
- Strong SQL developer - Microsoft SQL Server
- 2-5 year’s development experience in SSIS - Required
- Core Skills: TSQL / SSIS -
- Code complex stored procedures (T-SQL), and performance tune existing database processes.
- Organized with strong troubleshooting ability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Work both independently or in a team
eviCore healthcare is committed to making a positive impact on healthcare, and also making a positive impact on our employees. eviCore offers a variety of perks and benefits including, but not limited to:
- Full medical, dental, vision, and vision benefits with employer funded HSA starting day 1
- Strong work/life balance with 15 days of PTO (starting) per year plus 8 paid holidays
- Competitive compensation package including base salary, and short and long term incentives depending on role.
- Education assistance and tuition reimbursement along with ample opportunities for growth
- Time away from work programs including employer paid short-term and long-term disability, caregiver leave, BTO (bought-time off) options, company paid volunteer community service hours, and more
- Onsite fitness facilities, casual dress code- wear your jeans to work, and two comprehensive employee discount programs
- Health coaching, Employee Assistance Program, resiliency and stress management solutions, Adoption Assistance Program and additional resources to support your well-being
- Life & Accidental Death Dismemberment and additional Accidental Injury, Critical Illness, and Hospital Care Insurance
- 401k retirement plan with company match of 50% employee contributions up to 6%
And so much more. Check out evicore.com/careers to see all of the perks and benefits we offer.