San Francisco, CA area
Immediate need for a Claims Investigator within the largest worldwide investigative solutions company.
Join CoventBridge Group as it continues its expansion into all areas of investigations, allowing continual growth for its employees.
CoventBridge Group offers the most premiere compensation and benefits package in the industry.
This includes medical, dental, vision, life,
long-term and short-term disability, monthly vehicle allowance, company fuel card, company matched 401k and more.
- Ability to conduct multiple types of complex claims investigations
- Daily submission of updates regarding work performed on each case
- Ability to manage time
- Maintain a sufficient level of client billable hours
- Write and record detailed statements
- Conduct scene investigations
- Submit professional and client ready investigative reports
- Conduct background/activity checks and courthouse research
- Due to driving, constant state of alertness in a safe manner is an essential function of this position
- Eligible to be licensed as a Private Investigator in CA and surrounding states.
- 1 year or more of full time report writing experience on field investigations cases.
- Field investigations experience – Face to face statements
- Ability and willingness to travel within a multi-state coverage area. (as necessary)
- Experienced in investigation of product/auto/general liability claims, Workers Compensation, disability claims, life insurance and contestable death claims
- Flexibility to work varied/irregular hours and days including nights, weekends.
- Reliable and fuel efficient vehicle with minimum of auto liability insurance.
- Possess or is willing to purchase: digital recording device and laptop computer with Windows Operating System with access to Microsoft Word and other necessary equipment for position
- Experience as a Private Investigator or detective
- Military or Law Enforcement background
- Comprehensive knowledge of insurance law and underwriting
- Self-starter who holds themselves accountable for results and performance.
- Strong attention to detail with commitment to accuracy and quality
- Ability to adapt and work under stressful and sensitive situations
- Can type 50 words or more a minute
- Flexibility to self-schedule
- Ability to work from home based office
- Paid time off
- Monthly vehicle allowance and company fuel card
- Company cell phone
- Premier Benefits Package including: Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Employer paid Life, LTD, STD insurance
- Company matching 401(k)
- Travel and report writing compensation
- Company paid investigator licensing fees
- Ongoing career development training
- Competitive pay
CoventBridge Group is a full-service investigation company providing: Surveillance, SIU and Compliance, Claims Investigation, Counter-Fraud Programs, Desktop Investigations, Social Media, Record Retrieval, Canvasses and Vendor Management programs. The company provides top tier data privacy and security practices, deploys robust case management technology customized to clients’ needs and delivers worldwide coverage via its 1000 employees and affiliates worldwide.
* CoventBridge is proud to be an EEO-AA employer M/F/D/V