Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Claims Processing Supervisor for our client in the Healthcare domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Compensation: Best Market Rates
Role: Claims Processing Supervisor
Primary Skills: Finance
Role Description: The Claims Processing Supervisor would need to have at least 3+ years of experience. In this role, you will be responsible for the operations of one or more claims processing units, including timely and proper adjudication of claims in accordance with contractual benefits.
- Responsible for providing leadership and direction to employees.
- Directs the processing of insurance claims to meet operation, financial, and service requirements.
- Develops and executes strategic and operational business plans for the departments.
- Coordinates department operations and modifications with other areas of the organization.
- Works on issues of broad scope.
- Receives assignments as objectives with the processes necessary to fulfill those goals.
- Requires considerable planning and direction setting.
- Develops and directs work schedules and monitors work flow to achieve established goals and objectives.
- Responsible for recommending changes in guidelines, procedures, and policies.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in claims processing.
- Minimum 3 years of management in a claims processing environment.
- Requires knowledge of claims processing and working knowledge of another functional area.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field required.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) minimum education requirement if candidate has 4 years of experience.
Education: High School/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field
Experience: Minimum 3+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Tarun Garg
Recruiter Phone: 877.884.8834 (Ext: 2188)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minimum Education Required: High School
Years of Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Expected Travel Time: None