Who we are:
Sixt Rent a Car stands for exciting mobility and customer tailored solutions. We lead with innovation, high-quality customer service, premium products and a seamless rental experience. With nearly $3 billion in revenue and a presence in over 100 countries worldwide, it is no wonder we are a global leader in the car rental industry. In the USA, we are experiencing over 30% growth for the last several years, which provides great career opportunities in the future for the right candidates.
Sixt hires with a focus on service-oriented, entrepreneurial team players, who are excited about interacting with customers and colleagues from all over the world. Sixt is more than just renting cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
What to expect:
As a Claims Processor, you will assist the Claims Manager and Specialists in the claims processes and procedures.
What you'll do to be Sixt-cessful:
- Develop relationships with customers via telephone & email, investigate insurance policy coverage, interpret rental agreement information, determine fault in auto accidents and document activity on each claim to resolve as quickly and accurately as possible
- Conduct telephone interviews, corresponds with claimant and witnesses, review police and hospital records; and inspects property damage to determine extent of company's liability, varying method of investigation according to type of insurance
- Accurately gather claim information from renter, 3rd party and rental branch staff
- Notify renter of claim via e-mail, post mail and or telephone
- Handle renter disputes of damage responsibility
- Determine if file can be pursued; if pursuable, forward file to Claims Specialist
- Process incoming and outgoing email and post mail for claims (claim creation until billing)
- Ensure Sixt insurance carrier is aware of all possible and factual liability claims and lawsuits
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
What you'll need:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Excellent work ethic; willing to take on multiple tasks
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills required
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Dependable, cooperative and willing to assist others
- Knowledge of MS Office software Word and Excel
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Likely to require at least 5-10% travel, some of which may be by airplane
- Proficiency in English.