AAA is seeking a …..
Claims Representative II
The ideal person will provide service pursuant to the policy by handling Homeowner claims in compliance with all regulatory and statutory requirements. Primary functions include investigation, evaluation and negotiation of low to moderate complexity claims in compliance with established company technical and customer service best practices. Under general technical direction, works within specific limits of authority with communication and interaction with a variety of individuals, including insureds and claimants. Explain benefits, coverages, fault and claims process either verbally or in writing. Conduct phone investigations to determine liability and damages and possibly participate in legal proceedings. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required.
- Four year college degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
- Ability to service claims of low to moderate complexity.
- Moderate computer and line of business technical software skills required.
- Advanced organization and planning recognition skills required.
- Advanced interpersonal skills required.
Benefits include: a full benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, paid vacation/sick, and 401(k). All offers of employment are conditional pending a favorable urine analysis drug test result background check and MVR check.
Apply on line at AAA.com.
If you are looking for a career opportunity it’s easy!
Equal opportunity employer (EOE)