Who we are:
AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we’re united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 14,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding. If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place.
What’s in it for me?
- Paid holidays, vacations, and sick days
- Corporate benefits for insurance products
- Competitive insurance: medical, dental & vision at 90 days of employment
- Love to travel? Personal travel opportunities at discounted pricing
- We offer extensive training to aid you in your career development through The Auto Club University
- A pension plan (after completing 1 year of service) with full vesting at the completion of 5 years
- We encourage you to participate in our 401(k) Plan after 30 days with a matching contribution after 1 year
What you’ll do:
When you join the AAA New Mexico as a Claims Representative, you’re bringing your expertise to a best-in-class organization that is focused on delivering quality service to our members. Under the general supervision of the Claims Management, your responsibilities will include:
- Communicate and interact with all parties of the claim including the insured and claimant
- Explain benefits, coverage, fault and claims process either verbally or in writing in compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements
- Verify and interpret/resolve coverage by gathering necessary information to ensure policy applicability
- Obtain statements to resolve liability investigations for first and third party claims
- Evaluate and determine claim values upon receipt and assessment of property, medical and liability data
- Negotiate within settlement authority to resolve first and third party claims
- Handle administrative functions, update database production reports, and document and update claims files via company systems.
- Coordinate with internal and external departments as required.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities based on members’ product needs and service request.
- Enhance member relationships by diversifying use of products and services.
- Provide sales leads to insurance, travel and other departments as appropriate.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned or required.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s (4 year) degree preferred but not required
- One or more years of prior claims or other service experience preferred
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
‘Through Dedicated Employees We Proudly Deliver Legendary Service and Beneficial Products that Provide Members Peace of Mind and Value‘
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.