Teamwork. Integrity Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
Who we are:
AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we’re united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 14,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding. If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place.
What you’ll do:
When you join the Automobile Club of Southern California as a Claims Team Manager, you’re bringing your expertise to a best-in-class organization that is focused on delivering quality service to our members. As a Team Manager within our Claims Department, you will:
- Manage and coordinate a claims team to ensure cost control, appropriate loss payments, training, staffing performance measurements, and continuous improvement.
- Ensure compliance with Exchange policies, procedures and legal and regulatory responsibilities.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required
What you bring:
- Four year degree or commensurate experience highly desirable.
- Technical experience through 5 to 10 years of claims experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills required as well as the ability to multitask
- Must be able to delegate and oversee projects and assignments to other employees as directed
- Must know or quickly learn corporate policies, procedures and guidelines in many areas and be familiar with various functions within the club.
- Planning and delegation (oral and written).
- Strong communication skills are a must, as well as excellent interpersonal skills and can effectively lead change.
What’s in it for me?
- A career with growth potential.
- Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
- The satisfaction of knowing you provide a meaningful service to our insured’s’ who rely on you for assistance.
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance, Pension and 401k Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts
‘Creating members for life by exceeding our members’ expectations through valuable products and legendary service.’
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with Article 9, Chapter XVIII of the Los Angeles Municipal Code.