Tank Tigers, an STS Aviation Group Company, is now hiring Class A Fuel Technicians in Melbourne, Florida.
Fuel Technician Responsibilities:
- Carry out the assigned tasks, in accordance with the applicable maintenance manual.
- Maintenance performed which have been completed or partially completed have been signed off.
- Ensure maintenance operations are performed in the appropriate sequence that inspections are requested in an orderly and timely manner and that maintenance activities are performed according to the appropriate maintenance data and customer requirements.
- Ensure test equipment or tools used to make airworthiness determinations are calibrated, labeled and current.
- Request stock as required for the work being performed.
- Properly record the work performed on the appropriate maintenance record and complete the additional paperwork as required.
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly manner.
- Remain cognizant of applicable FAR part 145 and 43.
- Familiar with the content of the company Repair Station Manual, Quality Control Manual and subsequent revisions.
- Responsible for recording time of tasks assigned.
- Immediately communicating to supervision any procedures, practices or habits, if not corrected might lead to injury, inefficiency or un-airworthy conditions.
- The work demands flexible schedule and the ability to fit into small areas and work in confined spaces.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair of multiple airframes and types.
- This technical position requires a minimum of 4 calendar years of aircraft maintenance experience, must be able to trouble shoot and repair a vast majority of tasks with limited guidance on multiple airframes.
- Reports to the Facility Supervisor and/or Facility Manager.
- A Technician Class A is responsible for performing fuel tank maintenance.
- This includes preventive maintenance and alteration tasks in accordance with the applicable maintenance data.
What We Offer:
Tank Tigers, an STS Aviation Group Company, is the newest brand under the STS Aviation Group umbrella. Our company focuses on delivering complete aircraft fuel system services to clients all over with world.
If you would like to speak with a Recruitment Professional directly to learn more about benefits, job specifics, our company, etc…, please call 1-800-359-4787. STS’ career placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time!
Thanks so much for your interest in working with Tank Tigers, an STS Aviation Group company, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.