This Dedicated Tanker truck driver position features an earning potential up to $70000 per year* home time multiple times per week and a predictable schedule. Dedicated Tanker drivers will haul bulk liquid chemicals and benefit from consistent miles with a primary travel area of 300 miles from Summit IL and Canada. Enjoy a small-company feel and large-company benefits when you start your career as an Dedicated Tanker driver today!
Never pulled a tanker? No worries! Schneider provides industry-leading paid tanker training and ongoing advancement opportunities. Get started now!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Dedicated Tanker Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $70000 per year*
- $7500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $2500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter paid out weekly
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt
- Paid based on a daily rate
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Dedicated Tanker Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs plus more military benefits
- Many more see full list of benefits
Dedicated Tanker Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 75 miles of Summit IL
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required at time of hire
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) required at time of hire
More Reasons to Select Schneider Tanker
- Average fleet age 2.5 years over 60% automated transmissions
- Continuous investment in tractors trailers and other tanker equipment
- Mobile communications platform the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging GPS navigation web browsing and more
- Industry-leading personalized tanker training with paid orientation
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support to keep you moving
- Learn more about Schneider's Tanker division
Safety isn't a buzzword it's a way of life at Schneider. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others. Drivers love that and it's just one more thing that's separated Schneider from the rest for over 80 years.
"I like that Schneider promotes safety all the time. The rules don't change from one person to the next. Schneider teaches you the correct way to operate a vehicle without any shortcuts."
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated Tanker driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify including your rights and responsibilities please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 7500