Truck drivers earn up to $65000 per year* and get home daily in this Local Intermodal CDL driver position. Intermodal truckers haul 95% no-touch freight containers — 60% drop-and-hook — in and out of the rail yards within Washington. In fact a truck driver’s day begins and ends at the rail yard. Start your Local trucking career in Schneider’s Intermodal division today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL Holders
Kent Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $65000 per year*
- $5000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $6.00 more per load paid out weekly 95% of fleet receives bonus
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Local Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs plus more military benefits
- Many more — see full list of benefits
Kent Intermodal Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live within 45 miles of Kent WA
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required within 60 days of hire
More Reasons to Pick Schneider Intermodal
- Mobile apps to easily locate equipment increase productivity and expedite access to company and rail facilities
- Variety of work schedules available
- Mobile communications platform — the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging GPS navigation web browsing and more
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support to keep you moving in Kent WA
- Financial legal adoption assistance and discounts on home auto and personal accident insurance
- Learn more about Schneider’s Intermodal division
Other companies can claim similar core values to Schneider but Schneider puts them into practice every day. It’s why drivers have chosen Schneider since 1935. See for yourself today.
“I drive for Schneider because of the values listed on my shoulder badge: Integrity Respect Excellence Safety First and Always. Other companies may have the same info but we live it.”
Join one of the top trucking companies in Washington. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Local Intermodal driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify including your rights and responsibilities please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000