Style Crest, Inc. has been manufacturing and distributing quality building products for manufactured and residential site built homes for over 45 years. We are opening a distribution center in Talladega, Alabama and have opportunities available for Professional Class A CDL Truck Drivers to join our team.
Home Every Weekend!
$7500 New hire bonus
Our over-the-road truck drivers operate a tractor/trailer to transport and deliver products from the warehouse to our customers’ locations in a safe and efficient manner.
- Inspects tractor, trailer, load and paperwork prior to departing from warehouse.
- Drives vehicle safely and in compliance with DOT and traffic regulations at all times.
- Backs safely into customer location and unloads order using lift gate and hand jack. This may involve manual lifting and moving of heavy products.
- Picks up returned materials from customers and ensures proper paperwork is completed.
- Provides excellent customer service to customer and always communicates and interacts with customers professionally at all times. Reports any issues to manager.
- Upon returning to warehouse complete and turn in all paperwork.
- Assists traffic coordinator and manager to ensure we follow the most cost effective routes.
- Accountable for accurate DOT e-logs and DVIRs.
- Adheres to all safety, housekeeping, and company policies and procedures at all times.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED.
- A valid Class A CDL license with a satisfactory motor vehicle report.
- Must have at least 1 year of driving experience.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, and move up to 100 lbs.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude with a commitment to customer service.
- Must be a team player and effectively communicate with team members and customers.
- Reliable and dependable person with a strong work ethic
- Must be willing to be out overnight 3 to 4 days a week but will be home on the weekends.