Job Summary: Primarily consists of driving gasoline or diesel-powered tractor to transport products on public highway
Job Duties Include:
- Operate trucks for the delivery, pickup, and relocation of products and materials.
- Verify the contents of inventory loads against shipping papers.
- Inspects trucks for defects before and after trips and report any discrepancies indicating truck condition to supervisor.
- Must be able to make overnight runs as required by shipping needs.
- Provide outstanding customer service during delivery and pickup operations.
- Informs schedulers immediately from job site or dealer location of any damaged product or product returns using telephone.
- Maintain records such as vehicle logs, records of cargo, or billing statements in accordance with regulations.
- Maintain and protect all property entrusted to you in excellent condition.
- Obeys traffic laws, and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Maintain all required certifications required by DOT and OSHA and company safety programs.
- Commercial Driver’s License required (Class A License).
- Two or more year(s) experience as a truck driver.
- Must be able to read maps and follow written and verbal geographic directions.
- Must be mature, self-motivated, and professional in appearance, with good verbal communication skills.
Benefits include health, dental, vision, life, long term disability, 401(k), vacation, sick leave and holiday pay.
$60,000.00 - $80,000.00 /year