Our Groveport, OH facility is hiring Drivers! As a Roll-Off Truck Driver (Class A CDL) you will be responsible for operating roll-off and/or end dump trailers to pick up hazardous materials at customer locations and transport to a Clean Harbors location or other disposal site.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Waste pick up from customer locations utilizing vans, tankers and end dumps.
- Drivers are responsible for loading and securing their load;
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
- 1 year of Roll off Truck experience required;
- Valid Hazardous Endorsement;
- Previous End Dump is an asset;
- Class A CDL required;
- Must be willing to be out on the road up to two weeks at a time.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Apply today! Visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers