Based out of Tucson, AZ, as a Regional Class A Driver you will operate a Side Dump trailers, Roll Offs, Tankers and other trucks to transport waste from one site to another.
Why work for H2O Environmental?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ensure proper loading and unloading of hazardous waste/non-hazardous waste (i.e., compatibility’s of liquid to tank, etc.); Adhere to weight limits and ensure proper utilization of Company equipment.
- Proper placarding of vehicles to meet Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations.
- Ability to maintain daily logs, worksheets timecard, expense reports, dispatch & trip reports and vehicle inspection reports.
- Comply with Company policies & procedures and Health & Safety procedures, Department of Transportation (DOT), Hazardous Materials/Waste (HAZMAT) and RCRA requirements/regulations.
- Adhere to assigned milk run schedule of pick-ups and drop-offs.
- Communicate regularly with Coordinators regarding daily time and demurrage.
What does it take to work for H2O Environmental?
- Class A CDL required;
- Tanker and Hazmat endorsements required;
- Ability to operate a manual transmission required;
- Ability to work an occasional night shifts.
H20 Environmental, Inc., a Clean Harbors company, is a full-service emergency spill response, waste remediation, transport, industrial cleaning and disposal organization. The company services over 12 States with 5 locations throughout the Western United States. With a strong commitment to continuous education and training in the key disciplines of hazardous materials management and response, our company has built expertise in dealing with the entire range of operational and emergency situations for our customers.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
H20 Environmental, Inc., a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
For more information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483), Monday - Friday 7:00am - 7:00pm CST. Please have this 5 digit job ID ready – 68221
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.careers.cleanharbors.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.