Clean Harbors Dallas, TX is looking for Class A Drivers to join their safety conscious team! The successful candidates will be responsible for loading, unloading and driving/operating dry vans, flatbeds, vac trucks and box trucks within the Arkansas, Oklahoma and Texas states. Drivers will be out on the road for up to 4-5 days per week.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Driving and operating Vacuum Trucks (Cusco/Guzzler), Roll-Off Units, Box Trucks, Tankers and Van trailers;
- Loading units with hazardous and non-hazardous materials with the use of pallet jacks or drum dollies;
- Performing pre and post trip inspections and ensuring the cleanliness of the unit;
- Maintaining daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Willing to travel away from home up to 5 nights per week;
- Class A with Tanker and Hazmat endorsements required;
- Previous manual labor experience.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action.Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.