Our Class A Tanker Driver performs duties associated with transporting waste fuel or hazardous waste to various customer locations or recycle or disposal facilities. This position is designed to have you home most nights.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Insert important compensation details)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies & processes and acting in a safe manner at all time;
- Picks up waste fuel or hazardous waste utilizing tankers, vans or end-dumps;
- Delivers hazardous waste to recycle or disposal facilities;
- Adheres to weights and ensures proper utilization of the units;
- Properly secures the loads;
- Guarantees placarding of vehicle to meet Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations;
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Clean Class A CDL with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements;
- Minimum of 1-year previous tanker, van and/or end-dump driving experience;
- Hazmat experience preferred;
- Ability to use a handheld device;
- Ability to travel overnight 20% of the time.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483).