Class A Truck Driver – Glenns Ferry, ID
At Nutrien Ag Solutions, we are devoted to the health and safety of all our employees and customers. During this time of uncertainty with Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are taking extra precautions in our Manufacturing Facilities and Retail Sites to ensure safety and limit exposure for all. Nutrien Ag Solutions is still hiring and we continue to drive towards our mission of Feeding the Future.
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien Ag Solutions is the retail division of Nutrien™, the largest crop inputs company in the world. As part of our collective mission of Feeding the Future, Nutrien Ag Solutions provides full-acre solutions through our trusted crop consultants at more than 2,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Australia. For more than 150 years, we have been helping growers achieve the highest yields with a wide selection of products, including our proprietary brands: Loveland Products, Inc.; Proven®Seed and Dyna-Gro®Seed; as well as financial, custom application and precision ag services.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien Ag Solutions will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
What you will do:
- Load or assist in loading trailer with materials
- Unload or assist in unloading trailer by using forklift or hand truck
- Operate semi-truck with one or two trailers, according to state laws
- Transport loads over required route to proper destinations, observing all traffic laws and safety regulations
- Conduct a standard DOT truck inspection
- Fill out all company and DOT required paperwork
- Complete shipping bills of lading and necessary signatures, return completed paper work to shipping office, and to maintain any related records required
- Perform miscellaneous service duties such as checking on a daily basis, oil, water, all types of fuel, air in tires, and to report any maintenance malfunctions to maintenance department
- Other duties as required
What you will bring:
- High School diploma required
- Valid driver’s license & Current CDL required
- DOT-minimum age requirement is 21 years
- Must be able to lift and move up to 75 pounds
- Must be able to work 40+ hour weeks, including weekends
- Must be able to climb ladders to be able to look into tender boxes/tanks
- Must meet Department of Transportation physical and medical requirements and pass substance abuse screening; as a safety sensitive employee subject to random and other required substance abuse screening as per company policy
- Must submit a DMV print out with resume or application submissions
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien Ag Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check, and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news, follow us on: LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter