Safety-Kleen is seeking a Overnight Class A Truck Driver (Local) to perform daily routes. This position does not require overnight travel. You will be responsible for transporting hazardous and non-hazardous materials between Safety-Kleen sites and other facilities. You will be working within the parameters of a scheduled start time in the main office at 5/6 PM and end at about 2/3 AM.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive hourly wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as a vehicle inspection reports;
- Transferring used oil, antifreeze, and JP to multiple facilities;
- Loading and unloading various types of materials;
- Operating a straight truck or a tractor trailer.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Excellent working knowledge of the transportation of hazardous materials;
- Class A CDL license required;
- HAZMAT and Doubles endorsements are preferred;
- 1+ years driving experience and a good driving record;
- Strong organizational and communication skills are essential;
- Wearing a respirator may be required while performing certain functions of this job.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.