Civeo is a global workforce accommodation specialist that helps people maintain healthy, productive and connected lives while living and working away from home. Our unique approach focuses on guest wellbeing, operational efficiency, community building and a property development mindset – making us a leading provider of accommodation solutions.
Civeo USA LLC, Wellsite Services division is recruiting for the result driven and customer service oriented Class A Truck Drivers. The work arrangement can be comprised of a regular (5 days per week) and/or rotational (4 weeks on and 2 weeks off) schedules. Reporting to the Branch Manager responsible for the yard in Wright, WY, a Truck Driver is responsible for loading, securing, delivering, and unloading oilfield equipment, tankers and other loads within the company and customer sites. A Truck Driver may also provide potable water delivery and septic removal services utilizing both tractor-trailer combinations and bobtail trucks. The scope of work also includes setting up, servicing, and breaking down modular accommodation units at client job sites and performing some carpentry duties in the yard. Being adaptable to changing roles within the function, the worker is required to operate safely within all DOT and other federal/state regulations and provide an excellent customer service. This is a permanent, full-time, non-exempt position.
- Operate winch trucks as required, which includes using equipment to lift and move large objects, controlling equipment with powered cables to hoist and move loads, monitoring equipment gauges, and using tools to connect and disconnect winch cables to loads being moved
- Inspect vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order
- Transport and deliver all loads to client sites safely, which may include both fresh and gray water hauling
- Provide chemical toilet service, which includes set up, retrieval and waste removal utilizing a one ton winch and a float
- Set up, service, and break down modular accommodation units
- Connect water, sewer, satellite, and other key needs
- Provide carpentry repair services on client sites and within company’s yards
- Follow appropriate safety procedures while driving trucks to customer locations
- Complete Job Safety Analysis (JHA) for each job
- Adhere to all company safety policies, DOT and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulations
- Obtain and secure correct permits for travel
- Complete daily logbook, field tickets and mileage sheets with receipts
- Utilize paper logs and electronic equipment for DOT and billing needs
- Submit daily pre and post trip reports
- Promote a safe and organized work environment
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of commercial winch truck driving experience
- Class A CDL with tanker / air brakes endorsement
- Heavy haul experience and training in operating winch trucks is required. Related training will be provided
- Five-year clean and safe driving record
- Working knowledge of DOT and FMCSA regulations
- Ability to pass a skills and competency exam
- Ability to regularly lift 50-75 lb.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong mechanical/technical aptitude
- Ability to perform basic carpentry, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing repairs as needed
- Attention to details, accuracy and strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage time to meet required deadlines
- Great communication skills
- Ability to interact co-operatively and professionally with customers
- Strong focus on safety, quality of work and environmental awareness
- Flexibility and adaptability: must be willing to work rotations, be on call, work nights, weekends, holidays and travel.
We provide great work conditions and an excellent compensation package. To apply, please submit your resume online to http://civeo.com/people-careers/job-opportunities
Civeo is committed to the principle of employment equity. We welcome diversity and encourage all who are qualified to express their interest.
17-H127 Class A Truck Driver, Wright, WY