At Morgan & Morgan, the work we do matters. For millions of Americans, we’re the last line of defense against big companies that will trample anyone in their path to make a quick buck. From attorneys to client support staff to the marketing and web teams, every member of our firm has a key role to play in the fight for consumer rights.
It’s a fight we are winning, having recovered more than $7 billion for hundreds of thousands of people.
Our 3,000 employees are all united by one mission: For The People. We’re not just another law firm. There’s only one Morgan & Morgan, and we’ll say it again — the work we do matters.
So, are you ready to join the fight?
The Class Action department of Morgan & Morgan Complex Litigation Group has a position available for a Litigation Paralegal in our Tampa office. We are looking for someone who brings tenacity, energy, and enthusiasm while rising to every challenge. While experience and knowledge of Federal Court is strongly preferred, more important is your attitude and ability to juggle multiple tasks. The perfect candidate is one who strives to always be the best and does not rest until the task is completed. Our team members wear many hats and we need people who handle their responsibilities while remaining flexible to jump in where needed.
Position responsibilities and preferences include:
* Minimum 4 years Paralegal experience preferred.
* Knowledge of Federal Court, ECF dockets and filing preferred.
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Drafting and proofreading pleadings, filings and discovery.
* Scheduling and coordinating depositions, mediations and hearings.
* Must possess strong writing and communication skills.
* Must possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills, be highly detail oriented, and able to multi-task and prioritize, handle a fast-paced environment and independently manage a large workload with a great attitude and minimal supervision.
* Must be comfortable interacting with clients, co-counsel, court clerks and judicial assistants.
* Complex litigation experience preferred.
* Paralegal certificate or degree preferred.
Morgan & Morgan is a leading personal injury law firm dedicated to protecting the people, not the powerful. This success starts with our staff.
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.