Our Route Sales and Service Driver visits customer locations to provide onsite service for parts washer machines, collects used solvent, and upsells a variety of products and other Safety-Kleen services. The Route Sales and Service Driver may operate a Class B Tanker Truck or a Box Truck.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Visit 8-10 customer sites per day;
- Pickup and deliver Regulated and Non-Regulated Materials in 15, 30- & 55-gallon drums in a Class B Box Truck;
- Minor equipment repair of parts washers;
- Upsell at existing customer locations and generate new leads in the field.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL Drivers’ License with at least 1-year of commercial driving experience;
- Ability to obtain tanker and hazmat endorsements;
- Ability to operate a manual transmission;
- Previous route sales/service preferred;
- Strong customer service skills.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
Apply today! Visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.