About the Company
Our client, a global medical technology device company, is currently seeking a Clean Room Assembler II. This position will be in Mansfield and multiple shifts are available.
The Clean Room Assembler II is responsible for performing bench or line assembly operations to produce medical products. Key Responsibilities include:
- Assembles and packages medical products
- Verifying components for count, quantity and revision
- Generate and affix labels to properly identify materials
- Clean components in preparation for packaging
- Seal products using various heat sealing machines
- Box and package product for shipment to sterilizer
- Work with engineers on special projects relying on verbal instructions
- Education High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Licenses/Certifications: None
- Experience Minimum of Two years’ experience in clean room or medical manufacturing assembly is required.
- Competencies Working in a Team Environment
- Strong Team Players
- Must be able to read, write English, and have basic Math skills
- Performs all top product lines proficiently
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org