Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Cleared Security Monitor (Part-Time)
This is a Service Contract (SCA) position
**Must currently hold a TS clearance or above to be eligible for part-time**
PAE is looking for security-minded and energetic individuals to start or extend their careers in national security. We work with customers in the Intelligence Community (IC) to provide vital mission support. The majority of assignment locations are within the Washington Metropolitan Area (WMA) with advancement opportunities to support other United States Government customers at home and abroad.
As a Security Monitor, you will be assigned to various locations within the Northern Virginia area and will be responsible for the security and integrity of the facilities. PAE will extensively train you on how to closely observe and surveil your surroundings and the activities of individuals working in and/or visiting sensitive facilities. With this training, you will contribute to the safety and security of your work environment and gain experience securing and surveying classified working areas and any sensitive documents.
- Active TS clearance or above
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to walk and stand for a minimum of 8 hours per day
- Possess the visual acuity to observe the activities of other individuals from a moderate distance
- This position requires visual observation of personnel working or visiting customer facilities
- Must successfully complete DCJS training within 90 days of hire
- Possess good customer service skills
- Must demonstrate satisfactory oral and written communication skills, including the ability to describe incidents via verbal briefing and written report
- Must have reliable transportation to sites not accessible via public transportation or pickup/drop-off
Part time days- Must be available M-F to work a minimum of 16 hours per week (at least 2- eight hour shifts between 5am-4pm)
Part time evenings- Must be available M-F to work a minimum of 16 hours per week (at least 2- eight hour shifts between 4pm-12AM)
Limited weekend work is available in addition to required weekday hours
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.