This position will be a strong support role for third party services. This role requires critical thinking, problem solving, and effective communication skills. The role lends support and works with several other departments. Organizational and self-motivational skills are necessary to maintain & manage the moving parts of internal processes and the third party agencies. This is a great role for someone who can wear many hats (and wear them well!), is a true people person, and is highly organized. The person in this role should have an ownership mindset and demonstrate a passion for satisfaction.
- The main point of contact for agencies, maintaining client service email inbox and coordinating with other colleagues to provide answers and solutions for both internal customers and the agencies
- Process and organize request requests working effectively with other departments and the third party agencies
- Scheduling and organizing third party conference meetings and proactively preparing meeting materials in advance
- Ensures all service requests are processed efficiently
- Maintain mid-month and monthly wires/invoices to ensure from Third Party Vendors for payment
- Monitor activity with Agency to ensure compliance with company guidelines
- Serving as a liaison between departments and the third party agencies
- Maintain schedule for audits and ensure audits are completed
- Perform day-to day activities that ensure effective account management of assigned accounts.
- Support the month-end close process to accurately record and report timely all financial transactions
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Follow company policies and procedures
- A High School diploma is required
- 0 – 2 years of bookkeeping or banking experience preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, and Access. Ability to work with large volumes of data.
- Strong understanding of reconciliation concepts with a commitment to accuracy and completeness of financial data.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload in order to complete assignments
- Research and resolution management
- Consistently demonstrates good judgment, strong character and personality, ethics, and high standards of performance
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good interpersonal skills working with internal and external customers
- The ability to work with demanding deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Able to work flexible hours
- English/Spanish speaking is a plus
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 15 lbs.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply for this role at http://www.pls247.com/il/careers.html. If you have questions, email the Talent Management team at email@example.com. Thank you.