re you eager to launch a dynamic new career where your positivity and strong work ethic will be highly regarded as valuable assets to the organization? ServiceLink, the unrivaled leader in the mortgage industry, seeks an individual with advanced multi-tasking and organizational skills to manage an important set of varied clerical responsibilities. The ideal candidate will show initiative, take action, and maintain ownership of quality work. If you are confident in your ability to promote our high standard of excellence and advance our Serve First culture, we encourage you to apply today. This is an exciting time to join and grow with ServiceLink, where those with ambition and the drive to learn enjoy rapid advancement potential.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
In this role, you will…
· Address inquiries from clients, borrowers, agents and internal staff
· Receive, prepare, allocate and distribute new files
· Receive and distribute funding, tax and insurance checks, subordinations and payoffs
· Prepare and organize policy files
WHO YOU ARE
You possess …
· The ability to multitask in a fast paced environment, especially the ability to meet tight deadlines for our clients
· Practical work experience within the real estate industry or a vendor management service company
· Proven customer service skills
· Strong attention to detail to maintain our quality standards
DETAILED JOB DUTIES
· Receive, prepare, allocate and distribute new files.
· File and/or pull cleared and cancelled files.
· Receive funding, tax, and insurance checks and subordinations and payoffs; note same and distribute to proper individuals.
· Receive faxed payoffs/subordinations; forward to Closing Coordinators.
· Prepare and organize policy files; forward files to policy department
· Requires computer skills, including knowledge of Word and Excel, ability to make use of office products, such as the fax machine, scanner, copier, and printer.
· Understanding of the filing system.
· Possess good customer service skills when working with the clients.
· Address inquiries from clients, borrowers, agents and internal staff professionally and in a timely manner
· Maintain open communication with team members and team leader
· Ability to meet deadlines and specific time frames
· Possess customer service skills
· Ability to multitask and work to deadlines
· High School diploma or equivalent preferred
· Practical work experience within real estate industry or vendor management service company
· Working knowledge of real estate titles, deed preparation and closing
· Proven customer service skill.
· Proficiency with personal computers