- Req ID: 75065
- Department: Operations West
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Position Type: Union
- Location: St. Paul, Minnesota
- Country: United States
- # of Positions: 2.00
- Compensation Rate: $20.63-$25.78/hour
- Job Available to: Internal & External
- Deadline to apply: 02/19/2019
Canadian Pacific is a transcontinental railway in Canada and the United States with direct links to major ports on the west and east coasts. CP provides North American customers a competitive rail service with access to key markets in every corner of the globe. CP is growing with its customers, offering a suite of freight transportation services, logistics solutions and supply chain expertise. Visit cpr.ca to see the rail advantages of CP.
- Yard clerical duties;
- Position provides documentation to train crews as directed by Yardmaster;
- Line up inventory as required;
- Check and verify tracks, cars, and yards;
- Cab and pick up crews when required;
- Perform janitorial work as needed;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work any of 3 shifts;
- Must have valid driver's license to operate company vehicles;
- Computer experience required;
- Must be able to multitask;
- Strong communication skills;
- Must be able to life 50 pounds;
- 25 wpm typing speed required.
WHAT CP HAS TO OFFER:
- Flexible and competitive benefits package
- Employer Funded Retirement Plan
- Annual Fitness Subsidy
- Part-time Studies Program
Drug Test Elements:
CP is committed to the safety and health of its employees and the general public. All new hires are required to undergo a drug screen. We appreciate your cooperation in keeping CP safe and drug free.
The successful candidate will need to successfully complete the following clearances:
- Criminal history check
- Last 3 years of driving history
- Reference Check
- Last 7 yesrs of employment history
- Social Security number verification
CP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, inclusive of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.